I went to Ramayana Water Park during the holidays. I had lots of fun and today I am going to tell you more information about it, if you are planning to go. This is my 4th time going!
Adults or kids (above 122cm): 1190 baht
They have lots of promotions there, you will get a promotion if you book online in advance.
If you live in Thailand like me you can get an even cheaper price! click here
Opening and closing times
10:00 to 18:00 everyday.
There are lots of rides for children and adults. There is a special area for small children with small slides. However you have to be above 122cm to go on the bigger rides. My favourite ride is the boomerango ride. Because there is a surprise at the end, a drop. Then you go up a steep slope.
Their are lots of types of food such as Thai and Western foods. There are some small stools that you have to use a wristband instead of real money. You can top up your wristband with money at the main gate or in the big food court. They also have snacks and desserts such as ice-cream, pop-corn, pancakes, crepes and more sweet stuff. They also have Thai food starting at 60 baht!
Ramayana is a really safe place, they have friendly guards. When you on a ride there is always a guard there to help you get on.
If you are not confident about swimming you can grab a free life jacket and wear it all day.
These are all the adult rides:
Fun facts about Ramayana water park!
- Ramayana water park is voted number one water park in Thailand on trip adviser.
- Quote from Ramayana water park website: Ramayana is so much more than just exciting water rides. We have packed our extensive grounds with a vast array of activities – both on and off water – that will guarantee all-day entertainment. Add in our varied refreshment and dining facilities, and you will want for nothing.
- Ramayana water park opened on May 5th 2016.
- It takes 1.5 hours to drive from Bangkok to Ramayana water park.
- It takes 30 minutes to drive from Pattaya to Ramayana water park.
Overall I absolutely loved the water park (it is my favourite water park). I think it is good for adults and kids. Hopefully you will get to go there too!